Liberty Glorious Index du Forum
Liberty Glorious
La Guilde aux PvP Fun !

Index    Faq    Rechercher    S'enregistrer    Connexion    

:: Facebook Login Help Page ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Liberty Glorious Index du Forum -> L'Ambassade -> Centre d'Alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
madcha

Masculin
Golds: 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Help Page Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Help Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Baloney, it is. Please help me get my account back Ive sent numerous emails to facebook and they havent replied. The facebook suddenly shows you need login in , then i login in with my password but failed many times even i have sent request for new password, also It shows i need to identify this password is correct and ask me to provide the computer name? this is for Home computer why it happen? As my Email which is directly to Gmail coz using netvigator only allow 8MB, GMail can have more storage. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. When he got it back and tried getting on FB app. Kathy Wynne said on August 21, 2011 at 8:36 pmI am having a great deal of problems today logging in. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. annonymous said on April 13, 2010 at 7:27 pmI have a small dilemna. WHAT HAPPEN ? I DONT LIKE THE NEW FACEBOOK NOW. This needs to change. Martin said on August 12, 2010 at 7:43 amSR, I connected to Facebook with my G1 mobile phone and do not see the FB1,2,3 that you mention anywhere on the screen. My dishes already spoiled/.. Maryanncrosby said on March 8, 2011 at 8:11 pmi can not get on facebook it been since friday and its getting on my nrrve i on got acomputer for face book and games but this is bull if notting happen in the next couple hours the hell with it i give all back and save my money i never had a problem before what going on. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. My friends are writing to me everyday and I have at least 100 messages to reply to, I know this only because I see them when I check my email. Im trying to see if there are problems with the parental controls, but it works sometimes. If you entered the wrong number, you can update the number and send the SMS again.To get a mobile phone call with the code, click Did you not get the SMS? > Call [mobile number]. 2. Katy said on February 8, 2011 at 11:34 pmEverytime I try to log into my Facebook page my husbands page comes up. Now Im home and I cant login. Now it seems I can only be on Face Book for a couple of days before it logs me out for a couple of weeks. simon o connor said on July 4, 2010 at 10:30 pmcant get on2 facebook, keeps saying proxy server refusing connections!? now its stopped saying dat but wil only load up 3quarters of d loading bar, also wen i eventually do get on my page, peoples names keep popping up in d chat boxes wit no msgs, all in all facebook is getting more crap and annoying every day!. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. josh wilson said on April 10, 2011 at 9:10 pmi cant get into facebook all of a sudden i get an error message saying the page ive requested cant be disblayed right now it might be temporarily unavailiable the link ive clicked on broken or expired or i dont have permission to veiw the page Have i been blocked or hacked whats the go. I cant seem to get into my even when I use my password. My account is temporary unavailable but for the last 18 hours!!! How could I get rid of this weird message?. Looking for suggestions. I have a mac book, and my sister isnt experiencing the same problems. So if all of that was not enough I do still have another problem&&&&&After I make my new account how do I delete the old one????? Any one have an answer for that???? Thank you to anyone who reads this and for any helpful advice, sorry it was such a long story. mandi said on September 19, 2011 at 4:21 pmCan someone help me please, i am trying to get a facebook account but i keep getting a error which is belowThere was an error creating your account.it is now beginning to get on my nerves and the help pages are no help. Cant understand why this happen and why my original fb account cant be recovered. And I deleted my cell phone number from my account , therefore I cant receive any code to enter again & please help. sillusion said on May 7, 2010 at 9:41 amiv tryd so many times to register in facebook ,dnt knw where is the problem and iwish can have and use facebook .If any one can help me , i wll realy apreciate that. i dont understand what is the ecact reason they disabled my account. it contains many important information that i need urgently. Facebooks Help Center claims its fixed 5a02188284
new facebook mobile accountneed new account facebookcomo entrar al chat de facebook sin mousedungeon rampage on facebook hackdwonload facebook for java mobilewindows phone 8 facebook app chatopera van java facebookhow to create a facebook page tab apphow to tell if someone hacked my facebook accountlogin facebook joomla

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Liberty Glorious Index du Forum -> L'Ambassade -> Centre d'Alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème MGP_Medieval créé par MagicGraph Pro 7 Concept © 2009